EMG/Expert Multi Needle container ?

Gmemg
Site Admin

EMG/Expert Multi Needle container ?

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Some months ago i bought a Large Expert Gramophone, it had been used in a shop in Oxford until the 1960's when it ended up in the cellar where in the early 1970s the former owners bought it and took it home - they couldn't move it in their small car so ended up adapting a pram and pushing it all the way to North Oxford - as they didn't realise the horn detached it must have been a very odd sight and a photo does exist - soon to be reproduced here

With the gramophone they got a number of soundboxes and accessories and lots of record lists, Monthly letters etc (mostly dull)

The box of odds (except the soundboxes) wasn't included when i sold the machine - partly due to the haste of the purchasers and partly as i'd forgotten all about it !

Here's an odd item from that box - a Multi - compartment Needle container ? here it is next to an EMG Needle bowl (full) from the same box , it has no markings and frankly would be useless for fibres as it's not sealed - was it used to hold needles in the Audition rooms ?

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “Seymour/EMG/Expert/Bond cascade”