CLPGS Directors make Important Announcement

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

CLPGS Directors make Important Announcement

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm

The CLPGS Chairman Made an Important Announcement to - day , he said :"

"I, Ken Cornflake made an Important announcement to- day of the greatest importance to all members, i am doing it in the Third person(Not to be confused with "Fifth Man" - Frank Andrews) as i am a Pompous Fascist Bore"

The Important announcement was Welcomed by Proudie :

"I welcome this important announcement by ken Cornflake as it is both Important and an Announcement , something all members should note and take note of "

To the applause of the assembled toadie members Epicboreophone seconded the Announcement which was welcomed by Ken Conrflake :

"I welcome Epicboreophone's Seconding of the Important Announcement as this is an announcement of Importance and it's seconding underlines that most fully "

Buggered by a Vicar Timbo was too busy being Buggered by a Vicar so his wife replied in her usual manner:

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha "

The Leading Dealer told us that he would comment on the important announcement after he had removed his wetsuit with Built in Gas Mask and gone for a "golden Shower" with his Gay Lover Dommo ....................

In the Meantime Ken Cornflake was overheard begging members to :

"For F***Ks sake buy our Cylinders, we put a F********G fortune into this so we could get copies of our favourites for ourselves for FREE gratis and had to order a LOT to make it worth the makers making them and don't F*****G tell me you don't Like F*****G Wagner and want F*****G dancebands because that's not going to happen - WE like Obscure and boring Operatic Cylinders and that's the way it IS - what you Turds want is NO CONCERN to US we use YOUR Money as we want to maintain a Pretence that we are a Learned Society so F****G pay up or we will make it mandatory for all members to buy one Cylinder per year - yes like readers F*****G digest so pay up and we will make unsaleable cylinders that will last for ever !!!!!

(PS - The above WASN'T the announcement)

[/color]
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”