"Malvern 2016" or "A wake without A Coffin "

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

"Malvern 2016" or "A wake without A Coffin "

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Well, here it is again another Malvern Meeting now in the "newspeak" of the CLPGS called a " Conference" rather like those ones they had for the "party" in Russia ? a lot of half dead old men lecturing a lot of complacent commissars ? well according to one visitor it was :

"like a Wake without a Coffin"

"Simon Blumlein could hardly be heard and really what he had to say wasn't that interesting and i thought a few of the old people actually nodded off and it was still before lunch
"

I have heard the "audio recording" and wasn't surprised - it was dull and almost as dull as the other lectures - I thought that the chap talking about Girmac records was actually called "ken Jobbie" which was the best bit as he certainly turned out to be !

And to prove what my correspondent said the sad , corrupt Directors actually published photos of the "event" and they are Hilarious - what will it take to "make Peter Smile" ? after all wouldn't we all want the "FA " Award , presumably for dong just that ! Peter did look funny at SAS on "Suicidal" Steve's Married Mistress's 'phone recording snuffling thorough records !

And what about Cancer Sufferer Killer & Conspiricist "Timbo" ? He looked Miserable as Sin ! was he thinking of the Possibility of Prison for contravention of the Bribery Act 2010 ? and why was his wife laughing ? was she thinking of "Timbo" being , Ahem, "banged up in Prison" well it certainly made her laugh ! or did he just have "piles"

Some of those photos have made their way onto the "Control Room" wall - they're better than any cartoon !

But where are th photos of the Dire - ectors "in the Pub" looking very uncomfortable ?

and where is the photo of Cancer Sufferer Killer Keith pretending to be drunk ?

Are those all the pictures they could find ? or are the others far , far worse -showing elderly bores such as Roger & his wife just, well, sitting ? there's an Old wWest Country Saying :

"Ome times we sits and thinks and sometimes we just sits"

what were they doing i wonder - they certainly looked blank !

It 's a well known phrase :

"Every picture tells a story"

the story these tell is of a complete waste of time & money and a lot of miserable, grumpy Old Farts !
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”