"A Picturesque Scene from the NVCF 2016"

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

"A Picturesque Scene from the NVCF 2016"

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 pm

An amusing anecdote reaches me from the NVCF 2016 (and yes, it was carried by a Snail) My informant went to the fair and after deploring the usual junk on offer "worse than ever before " was his comment he then bumped into "the Leading dealer" who gave him an ear bashing - telling him :

"yis, Yis Yis, it's all go " i'm selling so fast i can't buy as fast as i sell, yis yis yis"

he went ofr a last look round and was walking past the stall of a certain white Haired old "Colonel"of the "Queen's Own Blarney rangers" who was rather more animated than normal and had something of a Purple face whilst conversing with a potential customer my informant missed the beginning of the conversation or rant as it perhaps was but it's not difficult to work out what was said from the ending ! here's what followed :

"To be sure the fellow what runs that forum does it from a Loonie Bin so he does , ask anybody here (Waves arm energetically nearly dislodging his wife's beehive)
a loonie so he is, they only let him run that forum when his attendants are out of the room so they do , why would anyone believe such rubbish i say ? , who would credit it ?
(He glared in a manic way toward the leading dealer also waving his arms in a sort of sephaphore or windmill !) *
why i've NEVER said it, no i haven't so , NEVER would i be after saying such a silly thing at all , at all, it's a LIE,a barefaced Lie so t'is ! why would i be after saying such a thing when there's a Christie's label on the machine ? why would I be after doin' such a thing ? the bloke's a Mad Eejit so t'is

Never in me Life, on me Mother's sainted Life would i be after sayin' such a thing and what's all this about leading the "Army of the Dead" what sort o' Sicko is this fella i asks yer ?

(he then spotted a customer hovering near an oddly Vibrantly coloured HMV 101 with reflectively shiny case corners & fittings and said :

"Ah, hello there, t'is a fine machine yer lookin at there, for i wou;n't normally be a sellin' of it " For Ti's one from me Own collection so t'is "

My informant had to leave rapidly as he was laughing so much !

No wonder my ears were Burning whilst away in France on "international Business" soon to be seen on Ebay ...........................

* Could it have been some sort of Signal to his close friend "Big Organ" who has some very odd looking visitors to his home at all times of the day & Night - some leaving looking very dishevelled indeed according to "informants" and all MEN - fancy that ! it's been well worth having all senior CLPGS people investigated you find out all sorts of things so you do !
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”