U - Tube : The Gramophonic Murder Mystery !

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

U - Tube : The Gramophonic Murder Mystery !

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Some, older viewers may recall the first forum and , if they haven't gone mad the y may recall the joint Literary "effort "the "Gramophonic Murder Mystery" well i have to - day received a complete set of the original posts from the first forum including the Mystery - but it reminded me i did a series of recordings for U - Tube and here they are as a Playlist - Pts 1 - 8 with one missing taken off by the Cancer sufferer Killers of the CLPGS !

enjoy (as they say in America)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf701Ia ... dXfhtGkBWT
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Gmemg
Site Admin

Re: U - Tube : The Gramophonic Murder Mystery !

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Well, GOOD NEWS having leafed (if that's the word) through hundreds of pages of posts from the former forum i have found part three AND much more besides ! there's also the "all new" gramophonic Murder mystery featuring "Howerd Holmes Gramophonic Detective" and "ye Historie of ye gramophone worlde" which features a serpent ! (and amazingly not unlike GoT which i hadn't even heard of at the time)

I shall re - record part three and all subsequent parts which seem to go from part 8 to a new part 1 - 3 (I don't understand it either but i'm not going through thousands of posts to find out why )

with the help of technical people i will be amalgamating the last forum & all it's posts here - and F**K those who haven't joined us or didn't reply to my invitation if they don;t like it they request i remove their posts or they can Sue but beware ! it seems that whoever advised the CLPGS Directors to offer £35 "Expenses"(a sum which appears in their accounts as "Sundry expenses" ) to the former forum hosts to remove that forum were not aware of the "Bribery Act 2010"

Oh dear ! (Prosecutions are on the cards it would seem and not just for harassing my Mother to Death)
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”