No Society for Young Men (apart from Gay Lovers!)

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

No Society for Young Men (apart from Gay Lovers!)

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:47 pm

I recently met a CLPGS member who for obvious reasons wants to remain anonymous , he and i were discussing the Corruption, crookery and stupidity of the "learned society" and it's dire - ectors when he pointed out something rather interesting about the Magazine - yes i was taken aback ! something interesting struck me as most unlikely but it's true - he said :

"you've only got to look at the title : "For the record" that's all their really interested in but ignoring the contents (easy to do i thought) which seem more and more to be just photos of each other at meetings and obituaries of Dead Members most of whom i as a member have never met - look at the covers ,which are representative of the membership - of the last 12 issues 8 feature photos of Old Men on the front page TWO of whom are now DEAD, i'm not a Freudian but doesn't that just sum it all up ?"

when i checked this - he was right, he also pointed out the younger men in the "Society" were usually lovers or ex - lovers of the Older men " which alas i couldn't verify but IF true is hilarious ! but they don;t do themselves any favour do they - is their sad "Learned Society" About Gramophones, Records etc or is it about themselves and some sort of very odd printed requiem of their sad lives ...................
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”