Familiar Figure on "Antiques Road Trip"

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

Familiar Figure on "Antiques Road Trip"

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm

I dislike modern TV - there are far too many cooking programmes, far too many House buying programmes and far to many Antiques Programmes ! that doesn't stop me watching the last two and my Mistresses the first - the last two don't reflect reality - buying a house with a Bank's Money and NOT Viewing it beforehand is NUTS but they do it so often, the Antiques programmes is rubbish - as is what they buy but then that's all i see when i go on a rare visit to an Auction or shop then they get as much as 80% knocked off the price and DON'T get a punch in the face !

However to - day i saw something heart warming ! yes it proved that at least ONE of these programmes reflected reality - i was bored by the programme but amazed when they got to the Auction to see a white haired bloke wearing a Blazer ................not uncommon you might think in an Auction these days BUT i knew that blazer !!!!

Yes it was "the Colonel"

No, not me BUT the Colonel of the Queen's Own Kew Garden's Borderers himself - Colonel Blarney !!!! what a strange co - incidence he had to sit next to W Bro & PM Phil Serrall and right in camera shot - i do hope all those "orientals "he flogged rubbish to have noted him -i know a thousand and one stories of him !

he once sold "Suicidal" Stev TMF Admin a "De Luxe" HMV Portable - when i saw it i noticed immediately it had been painted - over the leather !!! when steve got it home and removed the paint he also found it was also full of woodworm - Hilarious !

CLPGS Double agent "PB" Told me he was at an Northern Auction behind "Colonel Blarney" where "The Colonel" Bid seriously on musical box - he paid and went to collect only to find he'd bid and bought the WRONG Lot !

I thought he was dead and since he didn;t move much maybe he was - but where was his Bouffant haired lady wife - nowhere to be seen alas !

watch here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... episode-13
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”