SOLD ! to ..............Hong Kong

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

SOLD ! to ..............Hong Kong

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:39 pm

What is it with Auctioneers ? in the past they seemed to get great amusement from mentioning the Winning Bidder's (MUG Stuck with junk) Name and making strange and unfunny "Jokes" BUT that was in the past mow they have an international Audience to delight in this internet age so by mentioning the Exotic locations of bids received they can look "international" as well ! (even if they're actually in some rainy city slum with fights over parking outside as the Backdrop

The same happened this morning - i looked in on Bamfords Auction to bid for some Violins - not for myself as one Violin looks JUST like another to me ! but for a friend - well i had NO chance but stayed on to to s wrecked model HMV 14 sell - no tone arm and in poor condition but with three winding handles i thought it might not sell - then i saw in intenet bid JUMP right in at the begining - i ran it to £190 suspecting a UK buyer or at least a CLPGS Buyer and lo and behold the winning bid was from HONG KONG - but who could that be ?

Could it be someone who ignored an E.Mail ? someone who bought a "collection "from a Bankrupt Crook who only avoided "Chokey" For fraud due to his wife Screwing a Freemason (For some years) then was dependant on he for money, who also has some odd plants "in the barn" and who was responsible for my Mother's Death ? someone who's children ar eto get a "fraternal "File on his business exploits and Ahem those of their mother ?

Could the buyer be a CLPGS member who i've made PAY many times now ?

Someone who believes LIES from TMF Admin & Girl Buggerer/Adulterer/"Suicidal" Steve ?

Sadly we'll never know will we but £190 + Comm + Shipping = Too Much !

Better luck next time !
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”