Spooky Ghostly Activities At the CLPGS Paedofest 2018

Keeping an Eye on the Gramophone "Ring" Members, , Perverts (Keith Harding , Len Watts , Chris Hamilton) , Foot fetishists, Bankrupt EMG Graverobbers, Cancer sufferer Killers & Spivs. Suicide risk, Adulterer, Girl Buggering TMF Admins, Gay Club visitors, Crapophone Makers & Vendors, Multi - Name Ebay Vendors, Bogus Legal Complainants, Roger Thorne Estate Looters, Matrix Number Bores, Convicted Drug Dealers & Cannabis Growers & users of the "Learned Society" AKA "Christopher Proudfoot's Magical gramophone Music Tour &
"Those boring Old Men with their Wind Up machines " AKA in the Gay World "The Wrinkle room"
Gmemg
Site Admin

Spooky Ghostly Activities At the CLPGS Paedofest 2018

Post by Gmemg » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:06 am

I have received reports from a number of people that the Recent CLPGS paedofair was plagued by "spooky" Goings on and "paranormal " Activity one witness reported :

"we were all asleep when suddenly there was a loud bang which woke us all up - it turned out to be Chris (Dressed as Dracula) bringing the Hammer down on an EMG for £5 to the "leading Dealer" and in fact we had all been in suspended animation ...............it was spooky !

another scared witness said

"I was there for that and just when we all thought we were back to normal it happened again ! when a Chinoiserie HMV 192 came up for sale and was sold to Brian for £100 it was Deja - Belle Vue as dave called it again already it's so spooky it's unreal ! "

one un - named witness saw something paranomal through most of his stay :

"I went into the Hotel expecting a normal stay at a sad provincial Hotel when int he bar i saw a few people gathered and to my astonishment one has something hovering above his head .............i had to get my glasses out and although it was a bit hazy it was like some sort of furry creature just hovering above him like some sort of Witches familiar ...............it was certainly something paranormal !!!!!!!!!!!!

another spooky happening also occurred in the Bar when a certain London member actually reached for his wallet to buy a round which left several members of the Society suffering from shock !

one strange happening was when a group of members were listening to Cancer sufferer Killer keith recounting one of his many many stories of his days as a Hong Kong Telegraph boy and his swimming pool one witness said :

"it was as if i'd been transported to the Twilight zone, time just stood still as Keith was rambling on and days passed but when looked at my watch he'd only been talking for 2 hours non stop !

a few were witness to technology being "interfeared with" by the Spirit World :

"I was sitting in the lecture room expecting a wonderful phonograph demonstration by Dommo with lots of Gay Slang and Innuendo but when he put the cylinder machine on it just wouldn't work properly and when he did eventually manage to get it working the sound was ll weird & wobbly and almost unintelligable - i spoke to others about this but no - one else noticed a thing ! "

perhaps the weirdest manifestation was outside when one witness (83 - one of the younger members) stepped onto the terrace for a breath of fresh air He says :

"It felt hot & stuffy in the lecture room so i followed the "Leading dealer" and "Dommo" and well dressed but masculine looking lady lady out onto the terrace - i hear them say they were going for a "Conga " but, i'm not fast on my feet and when i got out there they had vanished - the terrace is surrounded by bushes & trees and as i looked a saw the bushes move in a violent way but though afrighted i was entranced wondering what would happen next when all of a sudden a pair of white Chinos flew through the air followed by a dress and then most frightening of all a white scrawny Bum materialised out of one of the bushes followed by an unearthly cry .........something like:

"Yis Yis George Yis, harder it's a Gay Conga "

it was mad ................i just rushed back in only to find people with cameras etc trying to capture the event

the last known manifestation happened towards the end of the weekend when one sleeping member was awoken by strange sounds from the lower floor :

"i go to bed early after my Ovaltine so was asleep at the time when i heard the cry of a Banshee or maybe more than one accompanied by very odd noise something like music but certainly not in tune so i wandered downstairs to see where the noise was coming from only to find all the lights on and some sort of Amateur singing group it was all so strange I won't stay there again !

Oddly enough earlier in the day a number of Members noticed that at breakfast their rooms had been broken into and valuables taken, a swatch watch, walking frame, £2/10/- in loose change etc - but oddly enough before the Police arrived the Jones's had Vanished !

Paranormal Investigators (soundgerm) are investigating why anyone sane would go or belong to the CLPGS But up until now no explanation has been found
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “CLPGS Watch or Society News”