CLPGS "Co - operative Ass" Gramophone Shop ?

A Place to discuss all the old Junk "Ring" Dealers cannot sell so shove into provincial UK Auctions to try to trap "unwary" Collectors

Incorporating : "Pedant's Corner" "Round Robin Cottage" "Pot Grower's & Smoker's Circle Monthly" "Simple machines for simple people SundayReview " "Bogus Police Complaint Gazette" "Illegal "Ring" Dealer's Helping Police with Enquiries Weekly" "Kempton racecourse Ring Gossip" (Prop I Maxwell - House) and "totally missed the Irony / Joke News"
Gmemg
Site Admin

CLPGS "Co - operative Ass" Gramophone Shop ?

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm

I found this recently and was astonished - i hadn't realised the CLPGS had a shop in Edinburgh then ! (Wasn't it illegal then - isn't that why the CLPGS & the EMG shop existed ? - ED ?)

If anyone to - day with a "Co - operative Ass" St Cuthbert or anyone else wishes to meet other like - minded Gay (and a very few sort of straight ) men then why not come along to :

Betrand Russel Room (Sic) of the Conway Hall, Red Lion Sq., London WC1R 4RL.next Tuesday Night

where after the boring lecture by an "industry Insider" (Oh Err.....Missus, have you been "insider" ? No, Please yerselves ) the fogies fall asleep and the "leading Dealer " & his "Domme" can show you their reproducers and get down to fundamentals

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “Speksavers Korner”