Amazing Fake Tango 2 Gets a Bid ?

Gmemg
Site Admin

Amazing Fake Tango 2 Gets a Bid ?

Post by Gmemg » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:15 pm

It'a amazing - a FAKE Tango two on Ebay has received a bid ........ at 99p ? no £85 !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-boxed-Tango ... 20e9ee97f8

astonishing !

How stupid can people get ?

AND i know it'a a fake - i told the former owner it was a fake , i also pointed out that the "phono cinema" (now with the same vendor - CLPGS Member & Wig Wearer ) bought from CLPGS member Gerry Madsen was also a FAKE made recently in the USA despite the dodgy indian retailer stamps on the boxes !

I asked the Leading dealer about that and he said :

"Yis, Yis, Yis, Gerry found some in a Toyshop in indiah - they're completely "right " Yis, Yis, Yis, Look at my trainers they're gorgeous aren't they BLEURRGH, would you like a "herbal Cigarillo ? they're hand rolled on Dommie's Thighs ................."

alas for Gerry "uncle Vayna" told us all about the The Tango Two's/Phonocinema/Dancing Darkie's /Etc before being intimidated by the "suicide Risk TMF Admin so we know they're all NEW

I do hope the probate valuation was accurate for that collection which cost that collector somewhere between £150,000 - £200.000 .................there WAS a probate valuation wasn't there ?
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “Gadgets & parts”