NVCF Next Week - £10 to get in? - Waste of Time !

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

NVCF Next Week - £10 to get in? - Waste of Time !

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Yes, it's the UK version of "Union" or "Wayne" where HUNDREDS of stallholders turn up with millions of Records and thousands of machines ready for eager buyers - their pockets full of Money ready to buy everything ....................Err..............well that's the USA version but in the UK it's VERY Different

Risking boring my readers with repetition as i have written this before the UK version is pathetic - it used to be a GREAT event Run sensibly and somewhere were you could find ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING - Ratty Once found the remains of an early Berliner machine for under £100 MUCH to the "Leading dealer's" Chagrin (and everyone else's delight) but since it was taken over by the BVWS - a second rate version of the CLPGS (But still with Paedos - Gerry Wells Etc) it's inevitably gone down hill as they didn't want it competing with their own lamentable shows in Harpenden & Wotten basset so it went from two events per year in the NEC (250 stalls ) to the Frey Bentos Canning Factory in Worcestershire - err 100 stalls ?

This year is no different BUT the entry fees are ! :

Visitor admission fees
Normal Entry - 10.30am to 4pm - £10 (under-14s FREE)

Early Entry - from approx. 9.00am - £25

£25 to get in early entry ? why would you want to pay that to just to get in AFTER the trade have sorted through the very few things of interest ? and £10 for the Public - a useless bunch of Anoraks with (on average) £% between them !

what will gramophone enthusiasts see ?

"The Leading Dealer" With a couple of sycophants (and Hidecki) laughing at his Jokes "Cunninglinguist " Anyone ?

"Oor Ken " With the travelling museum - every object appears to be for sale BUT the faded price tags indicate a price many times it's real modern value - As the leading dealer found out when he needed a handle and only wanted to pay "Barry's Price" (Anecdote Copyright to "Suicidal " Steve)

"The Colonel of the Queen's Own Irish Kew Garden's Borderers" selling "One From me Own Collection So 'Tis" and his wife both of whom could be employed at "The Preceptory " as Revenants so aged & wraith like their appearance ! re - sprayed & Replated HMV Portables & Christie's cast - offs their speciality

Peter Dempsey - He died some years ago but still takes a stall most years to scowl at people in his bad - tempered way and sort through the records they select and keep back any really interesting ones !

The CLPGS - will the Fraudsters & Cancer Sufferer Killers be there ? - YES Dulcetto will be showing some of the stock over - priced and unsold on ebay under his various names he tries to flog it here - again NO TAKERS Paul ! don't forget to ask about My Mother's Killers Tim, KEITH, HOWARD< Fraudulent Frank when you see the CLPGS Flag

Err...........that's usually it "Suicidal" Steve will be there hanging round Ken's Stall like a Bad smell with his Mistress Carole in her "F**K me Up The Arse Shoes" and usually NOT Buying anything !

as usual a RIGHT old Goon Show !

BUT Spare a thought for the stallholders -the Sad losers of the BVWS have stopped their little ticket scam !

Option 1a: One-table stall and one stallholder £45
Option 1b: One-table stall and two stallholders £60
Option 2a: Two-table stall and one stallholder £60
Option 2b: Two-table stall and two stallholders £80
Option 3: Three-table stall and two stallholders £100
Mains 240 Volt Power Socket: £10

No Flogging the Spare ticket for some extra cash - Hidecki now has to PAY Ah So !

who is the "mysterious Face of the East" and what is he doing in the photo below ?

Answers on a Postcard to :

"the Leading Dealer" is Buggering Him
PO Box 94
CLPGS Paedos
Off the One Way System
Gosport

Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “General Forum”