Dishonest & Spiteful - Me ? or Trouble on the TMF

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

Dishonest & Spiteful - Me ? or Trouble on the TMF

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I have been told of a defamatory & "actionable " Statement made by the Admin of the TMF directed at me ! it's on a thread started by Barry M - CLPGS member and associate of "the Leading Dealer" with the sole intent of Defaming & slandering me & my Business - he was no doubt encouraged by "the Leading Dealer" either at the GAY PUB where he works or by some other communication to do this - that according to a conversation with my solicitor a few moments ago could be considered "conspiracy"

This slander & defamation was further continued by "Sandilands Man" Alistair and then by the cretinous "Harvey Kravitz ! then to my astonishment a couple of Completely unsolicited defenders appeared (To whom My Thanks are due) - who spoke rather bravely i thought but with TRUTH unlike TMF Admin "Suicidal" Steve , Adulterer, Homewrecker and son of Kray Family "associates" Ron N Audrey who runs a "design Business" apparently

He accuses me of being "Dishonest" (Actionable) and "spiteful "(untrue) but think about this :

Who was "dishonest" when he claimed that the former UK Forum was :

"Shut down by Monmouthshire Police"

This was blatantly untrue and complete nonsense (alas it fooled Graham Rankin - EMGCR who believed it at the time and thanked "Steve & Tim" for the information ) BUT Steve as "His Master's Voice" wrote it !

SO why has all this happened ? what is "Suicidal" Steve TMF Admin up to ? Could it be an after effect of the failed "Putsch" a few weeks ago when he tried to set up a rival forum to the TMF - no doubt for himself & the CLPGS cretins and when that failed did he think slandering me would be a good idea ?

isn't that rather "spiteful" ?

He says that : "he's Banned from this forum"

there's no doubt about that - i am indeed Banned from the TMF and by whom ? when "Suicidal" Steve took over i was banned (as was Synchopeter) and for NO good reason BY HIM & his CLPGS Masters !

The TMF Is badly run By Brandon, "Suicidal" Steve & his mistress Carol (O T**Le) and Orthosean who all share the passwords for "his Master's Voice" and since most of the Decent, sensible and honest members have been lost in recent times i'm obviously not the only one to think that !

NEVER forget "Suicidal" Steve encouraged the Bogus police Complaints KNOWING my Mother Had Terminal Cancer - he didn't complain himself but encouraged Howard H , Frank J , Tim W - W and Keith H to do so and after Frank's Complaint my Mother stopped eating due to the stress & died a few days later - i think it's time i made a full statement & complaint to the Police

Isn't it time MorDeth & John Bennett (The Owner) removed Brandon "Suicidal Steve, and Orthosean and put someone decent in charge - or at least someone based in the USA rather than Redditch ! after all the present lot have seen anyone decent or sensible leave and a lot of dubious posts by "Old Timers" who deny making them when asked - how strange - could they be Zombies actually run by the Admins ?

THINK about it - TWO people have praised me - they most certainly didn't have to and i fear they may be subject to reprisals from "Steve" who is notorious as being , well, Dishonest & Spiteful ! who would YOU believe ? two Ordinary members of the Forum or the Admin proven to be Spiteful and Dishonest ?

Remember the CLPGS Directors Conspired to Harass me and actually KILLED my mother - Time for action against this SCUM
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Gmemg
Site Admin

Re: Dishonest & Spiteful - Me ? or Trouble on the TMF

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

That's very kind of you Rob - and I really hope those who were kind enough to tell the TRUTH publicly won't suffer for it.

and MANY thanks to all those who've sent me messages of support - i'm most humbled by your comments and fully understand why you don't want to make them public (and neither will i) particularly those from some VERY Surprising people indeed ! (one pointed out that "Spiteful" isn't a word Americans use - How True just as Victrolaguywalt pointed out some years ago )

I agree with the many comments of a similar nature that the TMF has deteriorated under this management and that there is now a climate of FEAR & Bullying JUST as there is in the CLPGS and that people would rather gently back away from it all than confront them

I know that Rob & MANY others here have had Unpleasant and abusive messages from "Suicidal" Steve "Mad" Mike & others and have ignored and in some cases challenged them - they were right to do so - i have a large file of such communications and messages on Facebook (yes even "closed Groups" ) and rest assured they will be dealt with Legally

It should be remembered that "Suicidal" Steve is a very Sad individual - he's been described in Legal Documents i've seen as :

"obsessive", "Immature" "Childish" "Spoilt"

(and that's just a selection of the comments !) He treated his former Mistress - well known to CLPGS members (and Dimitri - remember the 194 ?) terribly - Laughing at her new relationship and her attempts to start a business - describing her half of their joint assets as "Money I Gave her" - i pointed out it was actually hers to his disgust ! it should be remembered that HE left HER for a Married women far less attractive with children who are no doubt affected by it all.

And let's not forget when i bought an HMV 194 from ebay for £150 - HE contacted the vendor telling them it was worth "over £2000 " alas the advertiser wasn't the vendor ! but wasn't that "spiteful" ?

His elder Brother died from a brain Tumour which was once rare but now is far more common due to use of very Strong Cannabis - Who was supplying him ? where was it grown ? and when "Suicidal " Steve went to the EMG Farm for "Sausages & mash" was he really using his native Cockney Rhyming Slang to describe what he really went for ? Shouldn't the Guru's Wife be exhumed - he lived off her since his woeful financial escapades in the 1970's - the accounts i've seen should have resulted in prosecution - will blame it all on notorious Peado Stanley Johnson ?

Is that how The Guru's son In Law (The Carriage pusher) Can afford to collect Tractors ? Is that why "Der Kaiser" travels from Bavaria to buy large furniture in the Cotswolds ? What about EMGCR ? what about Ian M ?

I think The "Leading Dealer", "Dommo" "Crapophone Mike" Richard H " and all the above should be DRUGS tested - Maybe that's the answer ?

The DEA should pay Brandon a visit - who knows maybe they are on their way ....................
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “General Forum”