Curious questions on one of my ebay Listings !

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

Curious questions on one of my ebay Listings !

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

I've been selling on ebay for many years - i had a break for several years whilst building work was carried out on this place and when it finished i realised i had far more than i needed and began to sort things out - then i started being offered collections of items and well, it's rather snowballed !

I do however get some strange questions - i have mentioned the offensive ones from people to whom it would be impossible to send things due to Post Office & customs restrictions but to - day i've had some very odd ones- i wonder if my leg isn't being pulled sometimes !

here they are -

Q: I can confirm having consulted the authors of the famous new book that this soundbox was used on the last H M V 101s HTH Roger 26-Mar-17
A: Thanks Roger, It was one of those Authors who told me about these Rare Variants in the first place thanks for confirming this - S
Q: Is the EMG 10 b in good condition and for sale Thanks - H . 26-Mar-17
A: I would describe it as 9 out of 10, i do have several EMG and Expert Machines for sale and will list them here soon as you won't find better in the UK - Thanks S
Q: Thanks , Ill look out for those listings as its almost impossible to buy any interesting machine in the UK these days and I have a millionaire Korean collector customer who only buys toppest machines Thanks for Your reply its good to speak to the Master -thanks H . 26-Mar-17
A: Not at all, Old Chap, I and others thought you had retired ! it's a pleasure to help those less fortunate than onesself ! I will list the EMGs and experts soon , The Vulcan Cylinders will be posted to -morrow - Thanks S
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “General Forum”