Modern people "Snowflakes" - Exposed CLPGS ?

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

Modern people "Snowflakes" - Exposed CLPGS ?

Post by Gmemg » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:14 pm

We all know that CLPGS Members are Selfish, geriatric, senile, Paedophilic, Closet Gay, and "entitled" to take whatever they want from their "Friend's" Widows but who would have thought it - young people are the same !

Here's a critical Video made by another who exposes the strange world of modern People - obviously i don't know any as i live in an ivory Tower in North Oxford and work in the ultimate 19th c Ivory Tower in London so it was rather surprising to find so many CLPGS member's traits in one so young

Here's the Video in which a modern "Social Media influencer" tried to get e free Holiday only to have a rude awakening !

she should have been a CLPGS Director they get a free Holiday in malvern EVERY year

https://youtu.be/zlmarLZpsyQ
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

donjohnson24

Re: Modern people "Snowflakes" - Exposed CLPGS ?

Post by donjohnson24 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm

The amazing thing is how devastated the girl is that she has been treated so abominably - she genuinely feels so hard done by, and cannot even see the poetic justice involved with her being exposed on the very medium that she herself exploits.

Return to “General Forum”