Has anyone heard from CLPGS Member Wes Williams ?

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

Has anyone heard from CLPGS Member Wes Williams ?

Post by Gmemg » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Some may recall a member of the former forum - Wes Williams he lives or could be lived in an improbably named cottage in the West Country and was very critical of the CLPGS !

Some years ago in the spirit of getting Knowledge out there following a request from him i lent him a number of rare copies of the "talking Machine review" and that's the last i've heard from him

He most certainly hasn't returned them and i haven't heard from him - Has he died ? has he gone senile and not only forgotten he has my Mags but joined the CLPGS ?

It's all rather odd and not the sort of thing i would expect from a Collector with his , so far excellent reputation
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

rgodridge

Re: Has anyone heard from Wes Williams ?

Post by rgodridge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Wes, if you still have my email adress do let us know you're alright!

Gmemg
Site Admin

Post by Gmemg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:37 pm

How very strange - Whilst (Briefly) looking at my Copy of The Hillandale News kindly sent by a Member i see the Wes has written an Obit for some sad CLPGS Bore who's life was just as boring as one would expect and the Obit just as poor as usual in the Mag so Wes definitely is still alive but seems to have joined the Society - how strange is he ill ? has his mental condition deteriorated ? he must have forgotten all the E.Mails he sent to me with all the criticisms of the Well known members ....................

You STILL Have my mags Wes - i want them back !

Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

Gmemg
Site Admin

Post by Gmemg » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:30 am

CLPGS Member Wes seems to be very quiet - No contact at all ! i wonder why ? has adding MY mags to his collection caused him problems with the Society's leadership ?

I would advise anyone to be VERY careful before lending Wes anything he doesn't seem to like to return items !

Gmemg
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone heard from CLPGS Member Wes Williams ?

Post by Gmemg » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Still no sign of wes and people who know him tell me that he won't talk to them about still having MY mags, it looks like i shall have to have my Solicitor send him a letter

CLPGS Member arrested - wouldn't that be fun ! and only the start 2019 is nearly here and there must be a proper celebration of the "learned Society's" Centenary mustn't there ? and only One arrest might seems a little mean !

rgodridge

Post by rgodridge » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:23 pm

aww calm down, it's a few mags!
It is weird about Wes, you could always check on 78rpmcommunity.com last I knew he used to hang around there a bit

Gmemg
Site Admin

Post by Gmemg » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:08 pm

It may be about a "few Mags" but it's about a principle - CLPGS members are such an arrogant and obnoxious lot that they think they have a RIGHT to OWN everything they want, to CONTROL the information and basically divide any other members collection amongst themselves for FREE or near it so i think it's time to make an example of Wes

It's not the only incident - i bought a fairly decent collection of both machines & records from a CLPGS member in recent times and since then he has been subject to Anonymous letters/ Phone calls, rudeness from other members and abuse from certain "senior" members of the Society who seem to believe that THEY should have been offered his collection first (and leaving him with the things they didn't want ) it's most certainly not the first time that's happened and i believe he's contacted the Police about it

It's time to get these poeple into Court then i can give evidence about The Ring, The Conspiracy involving Tim, Keith (Award winning) Howard & frank and orchestrated by "Suicidal" Steve TMF Admin which led directly to My Mother's Death

Let's see how the "Centenary Celebrations" go with the Leaders in Prison .............................and Wes having to return MY property !

rgodridge

Post by rgodridge » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Hmm, that's interesting, so the society would seem to want every single mag/record/machine that there ever was, just as a show of some sort of weird importance? that rings very true!
Hopefully wes will get in touch with either of us soon!

Gmemg
Site Admin

Post by Gmemg » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 am

It is - They are so strange , Wanting to Corner & control the market & information (by any means - Blackmail, intimidation whatever) in something that few others are even interested in But then most CLPGS members are just a lot of Old Women or overgrown schoolboys with the attitude :

"if i've got it no one else has"

weird but then the chap i sold the near complete run of Pink cylinders told me that about the Bore & cancer Sufferer Killer who claims to be the "World Authority" on such - what a small mind such an "Authority" must have - no wonder they gave him a worthless award !

Gmemg
Site Admin

Post by Gmemg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Well, my Solicitors wrote to Wes and have received no reply - so they will write again and if then there's no reply they will take the matter further - an example needs to be made and if it brings down the CLPGS so much the better !

Return to “General Forum”