The "End" of this Board or "Shirtley Wets Himself"

For Any Discsussion on the Subject
Gmemg
Site Admin

The "End" of this Board or "Shirtley Wets Himself"

Post by Gmemg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 am

I lead a fairly relaxed life at the Ministry but some days can be rather more exiting than others especially when i receive multiple reports of utter stupidity from people watching the TMF

Such a Day was Wednesday - i was sitting with my feet on my Desk reading Mallarme (In yer Actual french) when my computer "lit up" with messages - i was immediately alerted !

was their a major crisis in Parliament ?

was the Minister on his way and i should look Busy ?

Was there a Fire ?

alas it was reports of EMG/ Expert Expert & Self appointed "Guru" Shirtley (wetting Himself and jumping up & down ) as he thought that this board had been "Shut Down" (Sigh)

he then alerted "Dirty" Barry (on his knees behind the bar at the Gay Pub awaiting orders from the "leading Dealer" in front of him ) and Orchoranusol who was doing nothing better than a bit of "Trumpet Polishing" , Ian/Jamie.Jamie/Ian who was discussing something with himself and they immediately piled onto the TMF to wildly alert all the other "gang" members, messaging each other time & again, generally behaving like a bunch of wet Hens !

Was this "happy event" True - Well following the messages i put down the Volume of Mallarme and turned the computer to this forum .........................which was here !

i then, when home , after a Bath & Dinner eventually switched on my Home computer and LO- the forum was still here !

so yet again more stupidity and a bunch of sad "old women" getting into a tizzie - it seems some people couldn't see the Forum , i don't know who or why but assume it has something to do with their Computers or connection but for me

I would ask Shirtley if he thinks it's wise for a Teenage boy to associate with a bunch of Camp Old men ? people might get the wrong idea and his school chums might think he's being "groomed" !

A Doctor Writes : "from the obvious symptoms Shirtley is suffering from "Attention deficit Disorder " meaning he craves attention for his seeming "importance" & "Wisdom " on everything - alas being a Teenager this is very common but can lead to him disappearing up his own Exhaust (or Dirty barry & The CLPGS Gang Most certainly will

The Only cure is, alas the most difficult - Shirtley needs a Girlfriend or indeed a Life or he could end up like ian/jamie !
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

donjohnson24

Re: The "End" of this Board or "Shirtley Wets Himself"

Post by donjohnson24 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:07 pm

It may not be the end of this Board, but I have seen nothing posted here in any of the forums for weeks/months ?

Or is it just me ?

rgodridge

Post by rgodridge » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm

I've actually emailed the colonel to ask if he's alright and got no reply which is worrying and unusual!

donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:24 pm

Yes, I did the same a couple of weeks ago - and the same nil response

rgodridge

Post by rgodridge » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:03 pm

Well here's hoping he's ok and that he hasn't been
got at
disappeared
etc

simo

Post by simo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:42 am

anyone heard from the colonel? it has been a long time since he has posted anything.....maybe his friend the squire can shed some light on why he hasn't been active.i do hope he is well.simo

simo

Post by simo » Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 am

any news,does anybody know if the colonel is ok?

TheAustralianComrade

Post by TheAustralianComrade » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Still very worrying the Colonel has not been active for quite some time.

donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:47 pm

I did get some nasty messages relating to the fact that he died back in January 2019 - but deleted them.

There was also another message from a member of this group, but unfortunately I cannot find it.

However, the lack of activity would seem to confirm the fact.

TheAustralianComrade

Post by TheAustralianComrade » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:59 pm

yes i did come across this website;

https://stephenpeppiatt.blogspot.com/20 ... troll.html

but took it as an untrustworthy source. although this would indicate the sad fact

donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:35 pm

It is worth scrolling to the last reply on that website.

TheAustralianComrade

Post by TheAustralianComrade » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Yes indeed

TheAustralianComrade

Post by TheAustralianComrade » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:39 pm

unusual thing is i could not find any obituaries anywhere

simo

Post by simo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:00 am

you would think the SQUIRE supposedly a good friend of the colonel would of posted for the few of us on this forum,.f it is true about stephen's demise, then i find it a shame it has gone without being acknowledged.for all his faults he was a very knowledgeable man about gramophones and 78s.he obviously felt " hard done by" by certain people and after dealing with some of those people myself over the years,i think there is an element of truth in his ramblings.if it is true.....RIP stephen/colonel .

rgodridge

Post by rgodridge » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:14 am

Hi all,
Let me just conferm the sad news that Stephen has passed away.
He and I used to talk a couple of times a week at one point and he would ring me and ask the value of jazz records, I'm no expert on it but I did try! sometimes he'd ring me to see if I could guess what a record was that he'd play over the phone, I got 1 rite out of probably hundreds! I genuinely miss the man.

I was contacted by his solicitor recently. I have been left something in his will, though ironicly the man in charge is on holiday at the moment so do not know what!
Now, I have been seriously thinking about either resurrecting this forum by posting to it or migrating to my old forum after sorting a few things out there...
What say you all?

Return to “General Forum”