Did they watch the Conga in Congo ?

A Place to share any u - Tube recordings
Gmemg
Site Admin

Did they watch the Conga in Congo ?

Post by Gmemg » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 pm

Whilst visiting a friend more "up " with technical matters than myself last evening she showed me how to analise my U - tube statistics (That's not a euphemism) and to may astonishment it showed where in the world my videos are seen - it appears that it's basically all over the Place ! Alas quite a few are in placed i've never heard of and could't find on my Giant Map of the British Empire, nor indeed in my Times Atlas (1897) I found the Austro - Hungarian Empire, Kronstadt, St Petersburg & Pekin (of Course) but other places just weren't on my Map !

There were even statistics for "unknown Region" where's that "Terra Australis Incognita" perhaps ?

It astonishes me that any of my videos get any views at all - why would anyone but me be interested ? All most odd - especially as i rarely watch any of my videos more than once - i'm glad people think them worthy of interest and hopefully educational in some limited sense , if only to advertise the Ebay sales of others - perhaps i should do valuations on my Machine videos so people don;t waste their time ?

I suppose the funniest thing was that one video (not specified) was viewed once in The Belgian Congo !

So did they Watch "The Conga" in "the Congo" ?

(Or is that a Savoy Hotel Orpheans Tune ?)
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “U - Tube”