"Sporting Occasion" a GREAT British Tune

To share & appreciate any recordings or U - Tube Videos of any music of any period
Gmemg
Site Admin

"Sporting Occasion" a GREAT British Tune

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:26 pm

My Mistresses and i were sitting on the Preceptory lawn yesterday afternoon having Tiffin (actually we had chairs - we're not Middle class Don't yer know) and as usual had a radio with us listening to The Home Service when a familiar tune came on - a Tune which symbolises Summer for me - i should state that i HATE sport of any Kind and think it a complete waste of time especially if it be observed rather than actually participated in !

As soon as i heard the tune i rushed in to find out what it was and found it on the U - Tube , i then plugged in the Giant speakers and broadcast it over the Countryside ..............oddly attracting a couple of Ramblers - Lady Undergraduates, so delightful were they i invited them to tea - and now i have 9 in my Harem ! (actually alas that last bit didn't happen)

Tunes such as this should be re - instated on UK Television & Radio - in act they should play God Save The Queen before the News as well and any time the Germans or french Lose at some Sporting Occasion they should play RULE BRITANNIA at full blast

here's "Sporting Occasion "

https://youtu.be/JYVDI522hgo?list=FLya7 ... x78atI8GXQ
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “General Music”