The Ukip Calypso

To share & appreciate any recordings or U - Tube Videos of any music of any period
Gmemg
Site Admin

The Ukip Calypso

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I rarely discuss Politics as i don;t trust any of them - we see the Poison of "new" labour in the North where abuse was ignored and the complete uselessness of the Liberals (My Great, great Grandparents Voted for them !) who have lost the plot and covered up for all sorts of unpleasantness

I joined the Referendum party and was s Volunteer when it was funded by Sir James Goldsmith - i still have a lot of the literature somewhere !

So when the Referendum party changed to UKIP i thought it worth supporting - and particularly because of the Hatred directed to it by all sides - even Conservatives, one, a former Cabinet Minister said to me a couple of years ago :

"You used to be in the Young Conservatives as i recall - weren't you a Thatcherite - your still "one of us" Aren't you?"

"Err, well, i'm a REAL Conservative "

Oh Good Glad to hear it "

"Yes, I Support UKIP "

He was furious !

A Friend recently tried to Vote UKIP and at the Voting station was told they weren't standing but he could Vote National front if he wanted - Being Jewish he wasn't amused

For those who do vote - notice that when you go to Vote you hand your polling card in and get a ballot paper - it has a NUMBER on it so it can be checked which way you voted - BEWARE !

Here's the UKIP Calypso which i thought rather inventive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7QYJ7pVhUo
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “General Music”