Radio 4 "Word of Mouth" - Double entendre

For discussions of any Books/ Film & TV Programmes related to the subject or not
Gmemg
Site Admin

Radio 4 "Word of Mouth" - Double entendre

Post by Gmemg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:05 pm

I listened to this yesterday - on my last day at a "Country House Weekend" with my Hosts - we laughed for the whole half - hour and for some time after even though the next programme was about Rommel (of great interest to my hosts who are somewhat right - wing) it's extraordinary how funny a good Double entendre can be (missus)

In the CLPGS the "leading Dealer" likes nothing better than getting his hands on a large Horn, is well known for helping elderly members out and is often seen blowing the dust off a Leather clad biker's reproducer ................

CLPGS members can often be found researching in record archives , bringing back some happy memories - yes they like nothing better than taking an old seven incher in their hands, fondling it lovingly then realising it's a Boxcar Willie

It may come as a surprise to some people but the stock of most CLPGS dealers is influenced by the Middle East , yes most of it is Shi - ite

The "leading Dealer" has a yachting friend who's a bit down in the dumps and stuck indoors. apparently he says he's not been feeling himself lately, so he's going to get him out in his little boat. When he feels there's a swell on he'll know his pecker's up again.

Whilst "Steve" (TMF Admin) being Jewish, has a wonderful sense of humour and is always playing practical jokes on Christian girlfriends - yes he often , whilst playing naked Hide & seek creeps up on them unnoticed and takes them from Behind by surprise

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04f9r9k
Estott : "An Ancient Half - Mad Uncle "

My U - Tube Channel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/EMGColonel

Corruption in the CLPGS :
The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character .Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle.

Money. Greed. Naivety. Falsehoods. Exploitation. Welcome to the wonderful world of gramophones!

"He has as much comedic talent as the Straight man on a Linguaphone record "
Si vis pacem, para bellum Der Morgige Tag Ist Mein

Return to “The Book/Film/ TV Club”